It’s true. You can explore six different continents with Adventures by Disney. I can personally tell you: these are some of the most well run and thought out itineraries out there. My husband and I did the Via Italia with Adventures by Disney and LOVED every second of it. I can not speak highly enough about them and you can read all about my adventure HERE, but I wanted to talk first about all the available options and the program itself.
For me, I have a long running wish list of itineraries I want to do. If I am being 100% honest with everyone, my first adventure with Adventures by Disney was more out of convenience than anything else (you read more detail about that, if you read my Via Italia adventure). In the theme of honesty, I also thought it seemed super expensive. However, since we were wanting something requiring little effort from us and a chance to relax, we booked it and tried to forget about the cost. After returning, we felt it was worth every penny and started a wish list of ones to do as a family and ones to do as a couple.
The guides for these adventures are amazing. I can not speak highly enough of them. They are funny, entertaining and full of more energy than I thought feasibly possible. I have so much respect for them and can not say enough positive things.
What is included in an adventure/tour price? A LOT. Itineraries will include all of your lodging during the adventure. All of your lodging will be at VERY NICE hotels/resorts in VERY convenient locations. The price also includes a fair amount of your food and all of your scheduled activities’ tickets and costs. Your transportation to scheduled activities and to different destinations is also included as is your transportation to and from the airport. If you choose to go places on your own, then those would be at your own expense. The price also includes tips, gratuities and fees for everyone EXCEPT your two Adventures by Disney adventure guides. This means the tips for porters, housekeepers, drivers, activity providers, local experts, and dining room staff for meals included in the adventure are all included in the price. The only tips you need to worry about are the tips for anything you do on your own and the tips for your adventure guides. (Fair warning: bring more money than you think you might want to tip the adventure guides. They are so amazing… I literally gave them all my cash… LOL).
Where can I go? Likely most if not all of your bucket list places. I am including a list at the bottom of this blog, but Adventures by Disney covers so many locations from Washington, D.C. to South Africa, Australia and Europe. They even do river cruises and adventures that coordinate with select Disney Cruise Line cruises. The itineraries do a great job of helping you see an overview of the destinations as well as learning about the culture too (i.e. making pasta in Tuscany and Venetian masks in Venice)
Can kids go too or are adventures only for adults? Both. Adventures by Disney offers various Adult Exclusive travel dates and everyone traveling during those dates must be 18 or older. However, a majority of dates are open to families. The recommended and minimum ages vary depending on the location with most having a minimum age of 4 with a recommended age of 6+ or 8+.
Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested in booking your next family vacation as an adventure via Adventures by Disney. I would LOVE to help you plan a truly memorable world adventure. Below is a list some destinations Adventures by Disney is currently traveling. Let me know if you are looking for a certain destination and I can check to see if there is an itinerary there too!
In alphabetical order:
- Alaska (8 Days, 7 Nights)
- Arizona & Utah (8 Days, 7 Nights)
- Australia (12 Days / 11 Nights)
- Austria, Germany & Czech Republic (9 Days, 8 Nights)
- Barcelona Short Escape (4 Day, 3 Nights)
- Boston Short Escape (4 Days, 3 Nights)
- Cambodia, Vietnam & Laos (12 Days, 11 Nights)
- Canadian Rockies (7 Days, 6 Nights)
- China (12 Days, 11 Nights)
- Copenhagen Short Escape (4 Days, 3 Nights)
- Costa Rica (7 Days, 6 Nights)
- Danube River Cruises(8 Days, 7 Nights)
- Disneyland® Resort and Southern California Short Escape (4 Days, 3 Nights)
- Ecuador & Galapagos Islands (9 Days, 8 Nights)
- Ecuador: Amazon & Galápagos Islands (12 Days / 11 Nights)
England and France (8 Days, 7 Nights)
- France (7 Days, 6 Nights)
- Germany (9 Days, 8 Nights)
- Greece (10 Days, 9 Nights)
- Iceland (8 Days, 7 Nights)
- Ireland (8 Days, 7 Nights)
- Italy & Switzerland (8 Days, 7 Nights)
- Italy: Amalfi Coast, Tuscany (8 Days, 7 Nights)
- Italy: Rome, Florence, Venice, Tuscany (8 Days, 7 Nights)
- Japan (11 Days, 10 Nights)
- London Short Escape (3 Days, 2 Nights)
- Montana & Canada (7 Days, 6 Nights)
- Montana (7 Days / 6 Nights)
- New York City Short Escape (4 Days, 3 Nights)
- Norway (8 Days / 7 Nights)
- Peru (9 Days, 8 Nights)
- Rhine River Cruises (8 Days, 7 Nights)
- Rhone River Cruises
- Rome Short Escape (4 Days, 3 Nights)
- San Francisco Short Escape (4 Days / 3 Nights)
- Scotland (9 Days, 8 Nights)
- Seine River Cruises (10 Days, 9 Nights)
- South Africa (10 Days, 9 Nights)
- Southern California (6 Days, 5 Nights)
- Spain (9 Days, 8 Nights)
- Washington D.C. and Philadelphia Tour (7 Days, 6 Nights)
- Winter in Wyoming Short Escape (5 Days / 4 Nights)
- Wyoming (7 Days, 6 Nights)
Follow on Instagram and Facebook to learn even more Disney and travel tips!
Want more details? Contact me for personalized service (included FREE with all bookings) and a FREE no-obligation quote.
1 thought on “Explore the world with Adventures by Disney”